Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On the up

After yesterday's downer, today has been much better!  I woke up in a funk again but I was determined to be pro-active about getting out of it so I attended my fave yoga class.  And it worked!  Since then, today has been productive and focused.  Hurrah for yoga!

I've also been continuing with the food photo-taking so here are some snapshots...


Yesterday's dinner was a little early (5:30pm!) but, gosh it was good.  This was an M&S sprouted beans and pea salad with mint dressing, which I added grated carrot and leftover tempeh to.  Once upon a time I would have stood far away from all those gas-inducing foods at once but digestive enzymes have saved the day.  Anyone else tried digestive enzymes of any sort?  What do you think of them?




Would you believe me if I said there were nuts, olives and other veg hiding underneath the leaves?  It's true!  This was today's lunch, which naturally did NOT fill me up but I felt better for having had the greens.  I promptly filled up on chocolate (an EVERYDAY essential).


 

I think tonight's dinner wins today's gold star.  Thai Coconut rice with stir-fried veg and fresh ginger, dressed in sesame oil, sweet chilli, and tamari.  Amazing.

And there you have it.  Are you impressed that I have blogged 3 times in less than a week???  I most defo am.  Maybe this is the new me...

However, doesn't it get boring looking at people's every day foods?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Eh, it can get boring looking at people's every day foods. But it's still a interesting to compare diets. I try and just post my "exciting" eats so people don't get too bored :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thai coconut rice...sounds ahhhhmazing!!!

    tell me more about digestive enzymes?! please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get Tempeh from? I can't seem to find it anywhere! I've never heard of digestive enzymes either?

    ReplyDelete